Design your own Well-Plate with specific scaffold variants!
If you know exactly what kind of scaffold you want for your particular application, create your own well-plate with the specific scaffold variant from the drop-down menu before.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’d be happy to send you a quotation for specific variants outside the standard configurations. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
Don’t know which scaffold type is perfect for your application?
BellaSeno is pleased to offer easy-to-use starter kits to help you screen up to 32 different scaffold variants – enabling you to zero in on that perfect scaffold for your application.
Our Our 3D cell culture scaffolds are compatible with both:
- Direct Cell Seeding and/or
- Seeding of cells embedded in any Hydrogel Matrix (e.g. GelMA, Matrigel®, Fibrin Glue, Agarose etc)
Casting of a cell-embedded Hydrogel matrix onto our scaffolds:
- Allows for easy handling of the construct during routine cell culture imaging and assays and
- Prevents the hydrogel matrix from shrinking or growing during the culture process – the scaffolds act as a reinforcing matrix.
Our 3D cell culture scaffolds are:
- Terminally sterilised by gamma irradiation and ready for use.
- 600-micron thick to enable efficient nutrient diffusion compatibility with most of your 2D Cell Culture assays.
- Treated with Plasma in order to promote cell attachment.
- Easily imaged using standard light microscopy techniques.
Polycaprolactone (PCL) is a biocompatible and biodegradable polyester that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in various applications used in the human body as (for example) a drug delivery device, suture (sold under the brand name Monocryl or generically), or adhesion barrier. PCL is one of the most ubiquitous materials used in 3D Cell Culture research and also drives BellaSeno’s patented Senella® technology.